Reviews and Photos taken at Gigs already held are available as below. Clicking on any of these months directs you to the page containing the Reviews and Photos taken at the Gigs held in that month.
If the name of the Band has a link then clicking on that link directs you to the Band’s website.
A list of Gigs from 2009, until December 2018 is available in Excel, Libre Office and Portable Document (.pdf) formats. The Excel & Libre Office versions also give an alphabetically arranged List of Bands as an extra worksheet with the dates they performed but the PDF version only gives the List of Gigs – see the List of Bands and their dates in PDF format.
Photos taken at Gigs from 2009 up to December 2018 are also available for viewing at the Flickr website.
- 2nd – Slide by Slide – Kevin Grenfell (from the Jazz Giants) & Richard Leach on trombones
- 16th – New Orleans Jazz Bandits
- 30th – Chris Newman’s Georgia Ramblers
- 4th – Bob Dwyer’s Bix and Pieces
- 18th – New Orleans Heat
- Nick Ward’s Jelly Rollers
- Black Cat Jazz Band
- Dave Moorwood’s Rascal’s of Rhythm – Nat Gonnella Commemoration Gig
- Excelsior Vintage Jazz Band
- Henry & Minnie’s Old-Style (Rubber) Band – Sarah Spencer & Graham Collicott
- Tony Waller and His Prohibition Jazz Band
- Golden Eagle Jazz Band – Christmas Party Night
- John Maddocks Jazzmen
- ‘Tiger’ Tim Eyles’ Ragamuffins
- Panama Café Orchestra
- Apex Jazz Band
- Graham Smith’s Jazz Allsorts – Nat Gonella’s birthday commemoration gig
- Mike Denham’s Sunset Café Stompers
- Doc Houlind’s Revival All Stars from Copenhagen
Copyright © of the photographs is owned by Jim Bevington or Malcolm Swire or Jan Almond and they may not be reproduced or copied without their express permission. To request permission, please go to the form on the Contact page. To discourage unauthorised use, the quality of the photos has been reduced from the originals, but the originals are still available. The photos were not necessarily taken at the gig mentioned above.
For the Club’s Policy and Disclaimer on Privacy and Copyright see the attached Statement in Word or PDF Format.